ti-emu: Sorry, GeoCities is case-sensitive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: Sorry, GeoCities is case-sensitive

Ok, sorry about this, but the version of TI86v, which was available
on-line was _NOT_ v1.1 beta, but rather v1.0 beta 1, this version is
old, and doesn't even work with the real ROM anyways.  (Stupid DAA
instruction was totally bugged)  Anyways, this is because when I
uploaded TI86v.zip (as it's named on my computer) geocities didn't take
it as ti86v.zip (which my page actually points to) Thus, this older
version was the one at the end of the link, not the newer version.  This
has been corrected, and I'm sorry for any inconvinences as a result of
this.

(This is in response to two e-mails I recieved.  First about ti86v.zip
not containing a txt file (which v1.0B1 didn't) and second about how to
load an alternate ROM.  I hope the txt file clarifies both of these
e-mails.)

Daniel Foesch