ti-emu: What ROM86 sends through the link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: What ROM86 sends through the link port

Ok, now, I actually have about a days experience with this, but I've
written a ROM dumper into my (upcoming) linker program for the PC.
ROM86 sends _NO_ special commands, it just sends the data.  So, if you
just wait until input occurs from the link port and save everything that
gets sent until you get a timeout (no more data sent) then you'll get
the entire ROM.  I did this, ran it on my emulator, and it didn't fail
the self test saying, "Invalid ROM" or anything, so I'm sure the lower
half of every page of the ROM is correct. (Yes, only the lower half...
self test only checks the lower half of each rom page)