Re: ti-emu: instructions for ROM86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: instructions for ROM86?

i'd have to be the one with the most experience on this subject...

if you're using the ti graphlink, use the romdump.exe proggie that came with romdump2.zip (in /pub/dos/link ... i believe)

as for the $4 serial links, getrom8x.zip (which came out like 4 days ago or so) should do the job.

if you have a parallel link, there's bound to be a receiver

-greg