ti-emu: what exactly does the status of the Parity/Overflow flag mean?

[Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: what exactly does the status of the Parity/Overflow flag mean?

(this list is awfully quiet...)
hello all!
i wasn wondering if anyone here could help me.
i'm trying to do a little emulator project here, but i can;t figure out
what the parity/overflow flag on the z80 is supposed to do: afaict, it
toggles between P and V (according to the z80 docs i've got). What does P
and V stand for?

btw: please dont tell me to buy a book or something, as i'm completely
broke and can't afford anything right now.

arigatoo and sayoonara!
denseboy