RE: ti-emu: new emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: ti-emu: new emulator

> Hm... I'd have to check it out... I've found quite a number of
> tests to see
> if it works exactly correct, mine (V86) correctly matches all of them but
> the last, which has to do with holding the ENTER key while you

I take it you mean tests using the TI-86 ROM... I need tests for just the
Z80 core, nothing more. If you really want to take a look at the code,
please email me privately (liyang at altavista dot net) Thanks ^_^

--
 /*\-------------------------.   .----------------------------.
|    Liyang Hu aka DenseBoy   \ /   __pikachu ICQ # 39391385   \
|     http://www.nerv.cx/      |    <denseboy@41t4v!5t4.n3t>    |
+------------------------------+--------------------------------+
|  Scotty: Captain, we din' can reference it!                   |
|    Kirk: Analysis, Mr. Spock?                                 |
|   Spock: Captain, it doesn't appear in the symbol table.      |
|    Kirk: Then it's of external origin?                        |
|   Spock: Affirmative.                                         |
|    Kirk: Mr. Sulu, go to pass two.                            |
|    Sulu: Aye aye, sir, going to pass two.                     |
 \*/ /*  get my public key at http://www.nerv.cx/liyang.asc  */
    /*   decode the l33t-speak in my address to email me!   */