Re: ti-emu: TI-86 (ROM v1.4) emulator problems

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: TI-86 (ROM v1.4) emulator problems

I don't know why VTI isn't working for you, but you can send everything to
the computer in groups using the Graph Link software.  If you have more than
64k, you will have to use two group files.