Re: ti-emu: Programming with CalcEm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Programming with CalcEm

ah... yes... the long thread of flames from advertising my rom site comes back to mind... heh... wasn't that fun Haze?

anyway, ti took the site down, you can read it at http://tiroms.home.ml.org/

otherwise, you can go on irc and see if anyone's nice enough to dcc it to you.

check #ti or #ti-files on efnet

-Greg