Re: ti-emu: Programming with CalcEm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Programming with CalcEm

Hey man, I you just subscribed to this list, the whole rom dump thing is a
touchy issue around here.  The only way, (legaly) to get your rom is to get it
of your own calc using a link cable and your computer.

I suggest you borrow one of your buddies calcs and get a rom off it or
something.

If you have access to a graphlinc cable, use Randy Gulvana's rom 2.1 or
something to get it off.  If you don't have a graphlink, I suggest you make
your own parralel link cable for about $4. They kick ass.

Then to get a rom dump, you get dumpxp.  It is a program to recieve rom dumps
from gulvana's calc programs onto your computer using a parralel link.

P.S.  What kinda programing?  asm or basic

BLackhaze