Re: RE[x] (where x is an integer from 1 to a large #) ti-emu: The ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE[x] (where x is an integer from 1 to a large #) ti-emu: The ROM guy

You wouldn't happen to know where he downloaded 98 from, would you?

At 03:58 PM 6/4/98 -0700, you wrote:

>>Blackhaze,
>>
><snip>

>>Not true, I'm using mine on a PII 266MHz. I even have it running off
>>the ZIP drive parallel passthrough (Which I swap cables with my
>>printer depending on which one I need to work with).
>>

>why is it w/ zip drives?!?!?  go fig.
>
><snip>
>>I bought p/n 172-2304  72"  cable from Mouser electronics (one end has
>>the 2.5mm stereo plug, and the other has just the tinned wires), and
>>the 333-1N4148 signal diodes from Mouser too. I used the schematic
>>that did _not_ ground those extra pins, so I guess both work. I have
>>built two of these, one I carry with my laptop (A measly little
>>386SX-16), but both of my cables work on both machines.
>
>i chopped an old parallel cable, and chopped a ti-ti link in half and
spliced them.

>now, i think i found the prob...  look, per favore?
>
>this is the view from the BACK OF THE LINK... (the side w/ the wires...)
>
>.00........00
> ....00000000
>
>logically this should work cuz i have another pl plug and it has the #s on
it... perhaps this is wrong, and i'm fucked up, so please look at your
links and tell me if i have it backwards (that would suck).

>i'm using the correct diodes, "Silicon Switching Diodes (10) from Radio
Shack, type 1N914/1N4148"

>the anode & cathode are fine.
>
>the link's not for me, 4 a friend giving me lots of files (Win98, WinNT4,
WatcomC/C++ 10.6, Photoshop 5, and a CD that i need copied in a diff format
cuz my CDROM won't read the fuxing thing. [arrgh])

>-Greg
>

><snip big>
>>Leif Gregory
>><mailto:ldgregory@biogate.com>
>>
>><http://www.0rdernet.com/Warped_Realities/>
>>(2D/3D Graphics, electronics, TI85, and a mirror for the
>>Hardware Book, the largest collection of pinouts and cable
>>diagrams).
>>
>>Join the Virtual Book Of Knowledge mailing list (tips, tricks,
>>shortcuts, and other really interesting information). Click here
>>to sign up:
>><mailto:ldgregory@biogate.com?subject=Subscribe_VBOK>
>>
>>If you would like to try it out before signing up, click here:
>><mailto:ldgregory@biogate.com?subject=Get_VBOK_8>
>>

>Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail. http://www.angelfire.com

// David Phillips
// mailto:electrum@tfs.net