Re: ti-emu: Can anyone help me?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Can anyone help me?

Well, I've been working on a package (fargo and 32-bit extended DOS)
that uses a crude form of error-checking to receive a perfect 92 rom
dump everytime.  I used a standalone version of myprogram (dos only, and
it was messy) with the bin dump program that came with fargo to receive
my own, but it took three tries.  I think my new one would work, but
it's only about 1/2 to 2/3 finished, and college applications and school
take precedence for me---in other words I don't have the time.  I might
in a month or two, but by then the emulator(s) might be
released....which would make m efforts pointless.  Let me know what you
think, maybe I could rush development if lots of peoples really needed
it soon.....

--
            ''~``
           ( o o )