ti-emu: RTFM or don't even subscribe!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: RTFM or don't even subscribe!!!!!!!

I don't get it.  first of all there must be 1-2 people per week stupid
enough to figure out how to subscribe but can't figure out how to
un-subscribe.  how did they figure out how to subscribe?  don't they get
that "important, don't throw away/ intstructions to UNSUBSCRIBE" message
once they have subscribed?  I got one (of course I threw it out asap) :-)

I admit, this list is _dead_.  deader than the grateful dead.  in that
case, why even bother to unsubscribe?  there's little to no traffic,
except morons trying to unsubscribe.

does anyone actually use their emulators? is it better than the calc? why
is this list dead anyways?

guess I should just get my emulator running, then I'll start sending out
"get me off this list" five times a day ;-)

Jesse1s@hotmail.com

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Brian Leech wrote:

> At 11:28 AM 9/8/97 -0400, Chris DeRose wrote:
> >GET ME OFF THIS LIST!!!!!
> >

> Hmm.  Maybe you should have saved that message that you got when you joined.
>
> Hint:  write to majordomo@lists.ticalc.org with
>
> UNSUBSCRIBE TI-EMULATOR
>
> in the message body.
>

> --