Re: ti-emu: Debugging in TI85 emulator?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mattias Lindqvist wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a question to the developers of the TI85 emulator. Would it
> be hard to insert a feature that would allow the code execution to
> be performed one instruction a time, like trace in Turbo Pascal?
> After each instruction had been executed all registers and selected
> RAM locations could be monitored in a watch window.
>
> That would be _very_ helpful for ZShell development.

I know and i have thought of make it possible, but i have not had the
time. I guess David have not got any time now because of fargo, so
i guess it will take some time.

Have any one tested Per finanders link rutines ? When i use them (and
his test program) it does not work. It seems like it i the same problem
we are having with the emulator. If anyone has been able to use Per's
test program or the emulator with the link cable could you write to me ?

Dines Justesen
<pre>
--

Dines Justesen