Re: ti-emu: ti-emulator with zshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CTurner142@aol.com wrote:

> I was just wondering the person who made the bin file that has zshell on it
> for the calc. how did you get the files in the bin format?
> if I need software to do this please tell me what I need.
>
> thanks,
> Carl Turner
> cturner142@aol.com

You can make a backup from a calculator to the emulator using the
paralel link cable. After that save the image file.

If you do not have a paralel link cable you will need to get it from
someone else. The images files could be placed on www pages should any-
one could get them, but i do not know if the authers of the programs
would like that.
<pre>
--

Dines Justesen