Re: ti-emu: Frustration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Frustration

In article <96Aug28.175738bst.46254@u-net.net>, Rob Taylor
<rtaylor@ticalc.org> writes
>> No need, I just got it to work!!!! I used HexED this time, and it did
>> the trick. I must have made some mistake with debug. I still get the '
>> RROR 23 STAT' as before but ZS works so I am not complaining!!! Can you
>> tell me how to use the *.img files now?
>I have no idea hhat teh *.img files are..

Probably a pile of rubbish then. If you haven't heard of them...

>> An incidental point; when I try and run the self-test on the emulator,
>> it says 'ROM FAIL'. This doesn't bother me in the slightest, I was just
>> wondering why????
>I thionk you must have chanegs something else by accident as well,
>(that'd explain the RROR 23) If i were you, I'd start all over agin,
>for safety's sake..

I did all that when I first got the emulator to work. I got rid of the
RROR 23 problem by starting up the emulator, clearing the screen and
then using F11 to quit. Dunno about the ROM FAIl though.
<pre>
--
Richard Guy
Why does a theology professor only open one curtain in the morning..