Re: ti-emu: Frustration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Frustration

> I don't believe that no one has got ZS to work with the emulator!! Will
> someone (anyone) send me whatever I need to get it to work!! I have a
> ROM 6 dump.

The peobelm is that teh rom-dump program has a bug that causes it to
miss out teh last byte of the rom, which is teh byet that zshell uses
to check which rom version it is running on: to make it work you need
to correct this last byte usin a hex editor: here are what you should
change it to (make sure you use the right byte for you rom  version)

   $57: 3.0A
   $8E: 4.0
   $3D: 6.0
   $97: 8.0
   $91: 9.0
   $35: 10.0

A good hex editor is Hedit (look on www.shareware.com for it)

Then just upload zshell useing the parallel cable

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/