Re: ti-emu: *.85? to Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: *.85? to Emulator

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996 UDWI@aol.com wrote:

> What ever happened to that program someone was working on that would put .85?
> files into the backup.bin file.  I remember someone was working on it, but I
> haven't heard anything recently.
>
> -UDWI@aol.com

I want to write that and/or a program to convert .85b files to backup.bin,
but I'm running into a lot of problems.  I can write the program in c++ in
a few minutes (well, maybe an hour or so), but I can't figure out what
data goes where.  I was up until 1 am last night, staring at hex dumps of
backup.bin and backup files.  I would appreciate it if anyone who has a
ROM v.9 calculator, a parallel link, and emulator running would contact
me.  Maybe with some more information, I could do it.

	-Shmuel
<pre>
--
</pre>