[TIB] Re: DOS programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: DOS programming

If Windows 2000/XP is the Windows installation he's referring to, then
it is harder to get Wine working just because it's a pain to mount NTFS.
  I overcame it by just reinstalling XP on a FAT32 partition.  If you
have gotten NTFS to mount (and it shouldn't take too much effort, I'm
just lazy), and you have wine, "man wine" should tell you everything you
need.