[TIB] Re: DOS programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: DOS programming

From: "Jeremy Butcher" <jtkirk86@bellsouth.net>
> Thanks, this helps a lot, although I am unhappy to report that my ti92 p
> was stolen at school the other day :(. I am looking for it

Sorry to hear that. :-( Those calcs must be really hot items! You *always*
hear of them being stolen. :-)

It took me a long time before I was willing to bring a TI graphing calc to
school. (I remember when I had a $10 scientific calc stolen in elementary
school when I left my backpack there. You would have thought that a
classroom in an office would have been secure after school hours. That was
back when $10 was a lot to me at the time.) Eventually I started bringing it
in high school, and I *always* kept it on me and never left it anywhere. I
actually managed to make it out of high school without losing one,
thankfully.

Good luck!

--Travis

Follow-Ups: References: