From: "Eric Peterson" <FreeZeR147@charter.net>
Date: 2003/03/05 Wed PM 10:49:17 EST
To: <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Subject: [TIB] Re: Matrix Dimensions...

...For the 89.  Sorry I wasn't clear.

And I already got it:

augment(originalmatrix,colexpand)
augment(originalmatrix;rowexpand)

Semicolons are my god.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Aaron Fineman
  To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 7:40 PM

  to add rows and collums, i think you just redefine the dimmensions ex:

          {3,3}/->/dim( [A] )
          {4,4}/->/dim( [A] )
                  this should change a 3x3 matrix to a 4x4 matrix.

  At 06:07 PM 3/5/03, you wrote:

    On the TI-83, you can store to the dim() function to set matrix/list sizes.

    And I know how to expand the columns with augment() under the TI-89 for matrices.

    But how do you expand the rows?

(add End Line here)
Jeremy Butcher, Captain
jtkirk86@bellsouth.net