[TIB] Re: Quick VTI Question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Quick VTI Question...

Oh, is that the problem? Easy, Choose "Enable Cable Link >" and select
"None",
then go to the link menu, and send the files you want saved. There is also
an
option, called "Receive from VTI options", where you can select whether you
want a group file (.8xg), or seperate files (.8xp mainly). This last option
does
not appear to work correctly on some file types though. If it fails, save it
as a
group, and use GraphLink to ungroup them (I'd expect Connect can ungroup
to, but I've never used Connect, so I don't know for sure).

Rob van Wijk