[TIB] Quick VTI Question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Quick VTI Question...

Yeah, yeah.  I know this is supposedly off topic, but it should only take a moment.

I'm running the latest version of VTI available (too lazy to look at the version number) under WindowsXP.  I got TI-Connect the other day and attempted to take Build 0156 of Orbital off of my calculator with little success; all of the application files for TI-Connect had mysteriously disappeared.

Naturally, I attempted to reinstall it several times before giving up and hoping that VTI had a feature of some sort.  I know that I've used VTI to transfer files from my calculator to my computer in a roundabout way (the version of TI-Connect previous to this one didn't like the copyright and registered symbols contained in my speech[] matrix), but I can't figure out how in the world I did it.

Anyone know?

Follow-Ups: References: