[TIB] Re: New Dice roller version!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: New Dice roller version!

Don't worry, I found out the same way you did, I just did it a little way
ago.
"Why?", you mean what's the point of not displaying "Done" after Output? I
don't really know why TI did that, but it is probably related to the fact
that,
when you use Output, the system doesn't really know *where* to display
the "Done" message.

Rob van Wijk