[TIB] Re: Kick-starting the forum (My Projects)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Kick-starting the forum (My Projects)

Hmm, I think you've got Michael's version. Here's the orbital config
for Hassium (108): [Rn] 5 f 14, 6 d 6, 7 s 2, according to TI's App.
Can I assume your program will be in Basic (since you posted this
on the TIB list)? Then, if you ask me, you shouldn't bother trying to
be more complete than TI's and Michael's, it won't work anyway.
Instead, only include info they don't have, so your prog "fills in the
gaps". That should be both easier and allow it to be a LOT smaller.

Just my two cents,
Rob van Wijk