[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: TI-HAKMEM

 TI-HAKMEM

 I. TI-73
 II. TI-80
 III. TI-81
 IV. TI-82
V. TI-83
     1. ASM for the 83 and 83+ are incompatible with each other-
     programs for one will very likely die horribly on the other.
     2.  To compute the angle of a segment, given its
           endpoints (A,B) and (C,D):
                 angle(C+Di-(A+Bi))
    3.  To retrieve a comma-separated list of real or
            complex values from the user (result in L1):
                 Input "Values? ", Str1
                 "{"+Str1 -> L1
                 L1
                 "" -> L1
VI. TI-83+
     1. Archived programs cannot be accessed.
     2. You cannot delete PRG files from a BASIC program.
     3. ASM for the 83+ and 83 are incompatible with each other-
     programs for one will very likely die horribly on the other.
    4. To display large text on the graph use a negative # at the beginning:
            Text(-1,10,10,"Hello"
VII. TI-85
VIII. TI-86
IX. TI-89
     1. In the Toolbar...EndTbar section, on the Title lines,
     you can define a 16x16 PIC file without quotes and it
     will be displayed instead of a string.
X. TI-92
XI. TI-92+
     1. Most things that work on the TI-89 work on the 92+.

I think this is what we have so far with a little addition of my own

Follow-Ups: References: