[TIB] Re: Fw: [SaudiHouse] Very Important message from Mohammed Alzahran

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Fw: [SaudiHouse] Very Important message from Mohammed Alzahrani - Please Read carefully

> Yea, it's obvious jdbgmgr.exe is required for some windows process.

To you maybe, but there are a *lot* of people out there who don't know that.
Rob van Wijk

[Snip]

http://www.gmx.net