[TIB] Re: Fw: [A92] v200 memory expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Fw: [A92] v200 memory expander

This would mayorly depend on four things:
- Price
- Capacity
(Price per capacity is important too)
- Availability (I didn't have a GraphLink for a long time, because
ordering it in the US would more than double the price for me.)
- Support, how many programs are there that use this extension,
what functions do they have, (price of these programs (if they're
made by TI)).

Because I have a Silver Edition, I wouldn't pay much for an extra
meg of memory. I can imagine 83- and 83+ users being more
prepared to spend their money though.

Rob van Wijk

> I sent this message to the A92 mailing list, about software for a memory
> card. If memory cards were avalible for other calculators, would anyone
> use
> them? For games?

http://www.gmx.net

Follow-Ups: References: