[TIB] Re: Manual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Manual

> You got the graph link because you bought the silver edition.  You got
> the second link cable, be cause that is what the graph link uses to
> connect to the calc (why?).  About having the manule, a lot of my
> programming was done in spare time at school.  Also, I read my manual
> cover to cover, somohow doing that on a computer just doesn't apeal to
> me.  Maybe once e-book readers become more common...

As for the two link cables, I don't understand what's the use of it, just
having your graph link laying next to the monitor so the unit-to-unit
cable can be easily plugged in works great for me.
I've never read it cover to cover. When I first got it, I knew nothing
about matrices and statistics and the like, so I skipped those chapters
and read 'em after my math teacher covered the subject.

Rob van Wijk