[TIB] Re: Manual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Manual

From: <robvanwijk@gmx.net>
>An electronic manual is searchable and if not having a paper manual
>is the price of having the Graph Link, so be it, I think it's worth it.

This is true. However, I still like it when instead of having to get my
computer (laptop) out and turn it on and spend a bunch of time just to look
one quick thing up, a real paper manual is a lot faster to flip through and
find the information. Also, having an actual book is more comforable for
reading for long periods of time. And besides, Adobe Acrobat screws up on my
computer too much. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, that's just my
opinion. Everyone has their preferences, though.

Follow-Ups: References: