[TIB] Re: [O/T] Free apps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: [O/T] Free apps

It's in there, but it is buryed behind that 'cute' design that seems to b=
e=20
meant for 5 year olds.  Look around for a link to the TI store, but not t=
he=20
list of places to buy the calc.  I found it the other day, but I can't=20
remember what I did.

Good luck,
Matthew

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 14:06, you wrote:
>     Does anyone know about the thing where if you register your Voyage =
200
> 0r TI-33+SE online you can get apps fom TI for free? I believe it is
> included in the cost of bying the calc, bu i couldn't find the spot.
>
> thanx

__
Its was me, I did it, I moved your Cheeze!