[TIB] Re: Update Files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Update Files

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Listar wrote:
> ti-basic Digest	Mon, 25 Nov 2002	Volume: 02  Issue: 115
> From: "Damian Manda" <damian@attbi.com>
> Subject: [TIB] Update Files
> Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:30:06 -0700
>
> Is there a way to update a file on ticalc.org? For example, if I want to
> change a file from version 1 to version 2, could I just update the original
> file,  without there being V1 and V2 in the archives?
>
> -Damian

Yes; just upload the file as usual, using the same name as the old file.
The new file will overwrite the old one, as long as you are the same
person who uploaded the original file.

To delete a file from the archives, I think you'll have to contact
ticalc.org's staff; check the website for FAQs, or use Google.

-Arthur