[TIB] Re: ti-basic Digest V2 #105

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: ti-basic Digest V2 #105

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Listar wrote:
> ti-basic Digest	Wed, 06 Nov 2002	Volume: 02  Issue: 105
> In This Issue:
> 		[TIB] Re: Programming
> ------------------------------
>
> From: "Jeremy Butcher" <jtkirk86@bellsouth.net>
> Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:55:15 -0500
>
> Sounds great, I am currently finishing another program so wont be
> starting on this one for another week or so. I think the AI will be the
> hardest. What do you know how to do in the programming field. Please let
> me know soon, as I am starting to plan out this program and I would love
> to have help in the design and actual coding of the program. I am
> starting to learn c so I can prolly make this a ASM program as I think
> that a basic one is going to be way to hard to do the AI. Well let me
> know, and since you know a little C maybe you can share some tips with
> me as I try to learn it. Right now I know a little VB and calc basic.
> Talk soon. :)

[snip]

Jeremy: If you want any more help with C/C++ programming and/or algorithm
design, you can contact me at ajo@andrew.cmu.edu.  I don't own a 92(+),
but I have substantial programming experience in C-type languages, and
this sounds like a fun sort of project as long as you have a reasonable
idea of what sort of gameplay you're going for.

-Arthur