[TIB] Re: Matrix on the 92 plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Matrix on the 92 plus

> Hi all,
> Ok I figured out from the manual how to make a matrix on the 92 plus
>
> [[1,2,3][4,5,6]]->mat1 This makes the matrix with 1,2,3 as row 1 and
> 4,5,6 as row 2. the thing I cant get to work is how to edit them. Like
> for a list you do list[2] and that gives you the 2nd var in the list.
> But with a matrix.aint gotta clue lol. Please someone fill me in on this
> thnx.

On the 83 it works like this: (A is the matrix)
A{1,2} gives the second element of the first row.
SomeNumber->A{1,2} stores the number to the second element
of the first row, without effecting the rest of the matrix.

I don't have a 92, but I'd guess you'd have to use either what I
said, or replace the braces ( '{', '}' ) with brackets ( '[', ']' ).
Otherwise, why don't you read the manual again, it should be in
there.....

Grtz,
Rob van Wijk