[TIB] Re: Expanded functions for 83+ BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Expanded functions for 83+ BASIC

> They are a part of Omnicalc.
That's good.

> Could you be more specific about "find all the factors" because I think
that's what it does. The factor() returns the factors in a list.
What I mean is that factor() returns the prime factorization, for example,
for 8, it would return {2 2 2}.  On the other hand, 8 also has 4 factors, 1,
2, 4, and 8.  So it would be nice to have a function that would find all the
factors.

> By the way, I'm working on a way to allow some Symbolic tokens to pass
through Omnicalc if you have Symbolic on your calc while Omnicalc is
installed. This should fix any concerns about not being able to use both at
once.
That would be great.