[TIB] Re: Expanded functions for 83+ BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Expanded functions for 83+ BASIC

>Hello,
>
>I am currently developing a TI-83 Plus flash application that among other
>things, will provide additional functions for BASIC programmers to use.
>These functions will be integrated into the operating system. I am looking
>for ideas as to what types of functions BASIC programmers would find most
>useful. For example, I am including a sprite() function. If you have any
>ideas, please tell me about them.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Michael Vincent
>Detached Solutions - www.detacheds.com
>Radical Software - www.radicalsoft.org

-I'd like to have some sound functions for the output port&headphone.
-Can you make something like this for the TI-83 too? In Holland, we all use
the 83 at school. I know it hasn't got much memory or flash capabilities.

Wouter

Download MSN Explorer gratis van http://explorer.msn.nl/intl.asp.