[TIB] Re: Expanded functions for 83+ BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Expanded functions for 83+ BASIC

I think a good extension of Basic would be more pic
files if it's possible.  The 86 can create a number of
ASM textures while the 83+ only has the 10.  If you
could extend this function of the operating system,
I'd call you God (Atl least for a day.)
--- Burak Gül <eniyi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I couldn't use the functions of symbolic other than
> the trigonometric
> ones. I mean that I didn't understand what kind of a
> syntax to use.
>
> --- Andrey Gorlin <ag_silver_83p@ameritech.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > One is available in Brandon Sterner's Symbolic
> 1.4.
>

> =====
> I'm a moderator of http://www.ti-programmers.com
> forum.
> Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
> Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir
> alet.
>   -Ambrose Bierce

> http://greetings.yahoo.com

=====
May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become triumphant again!  Long live Corinth!
-Pandrogas
"I am mage, a shadow in the light, a glimmer in the darkness, as eternal as the twilight.  I am the mediation between the storms."
-Pandrogas