[TIB] Re: Game in Progress

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Game in Progress

I made a version of Mastermind for my ti-86 a couple days ago; it's probably
the most enjoyable very simple game I've ever seen. Right now I'm working on
a version where the computer tries to guess the code, but I only started
that in general detention(yeeccch) this afternoon. The first program I made
was TicTacToe. You played against the computer, but by the time I was done
it was unbeatable, so it wasn't really fun to play with. Did you mean two
player or one player TicTacToe? Oh, and what is Dots? I don't think I've
ever heard of it.

-Jules