[TIB] Equasions for TI-89 RPG

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Equasions for TI-89 RPG

I'm making a version of the original Final Fantasy for the 89, and am having
a bit of trouble getting good, balanced equasions for calculating DMG, both
physical and magical, and for both the player and enemies. The stat system
works the same way as Diablo I, with STR, DEX, VIT, and MAG values. You also
get 5 points to distribute per lvl up, just like in Diablo.

If anyone has any experience making BASIC RPGs from scratch, please give me
some input on how to write good equasions.

---------- The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #19: "Gasoline, firecrackers, and
bored youth don't mix." New Wisdom Every Week!

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=44364'