[TIB] Re: TI-83 Basic stumper

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: TI-83 Basic stumper

Arthur,
Not sure if this is the "quick and speedy" method you are looking for, but I
would just use Output( to shift the numbers/letters over.  ex:
   If (player wants to pick up gold)
   Then
   randInt(10,100->G                {number of gold pieces}
   Output(1,1,"You pick up the
   Output(2,1,G
   Output(2,5,"gold pieces

I know this is a bit more cumbersome and larger than the orginial, but it
was the easiest way I could think of to basically shift things over.  As for
converting interger numbers to a string, I think it can be done (remember
reading about it somwhere), but, alas seem to have misplaced website URL.
Hope this helps...
-Ben