[TIB] Re: Creating reasonably fast matrix graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Creating reasonably fast matrix graphics

         There may be a better way if you can use one of your pict.
files.  first in
your picture draw all the graphics one after another. then use the omnicalc
Sprite
command to display each one when it is needed. omnicalc is big but its commands
are very useful.