[TIB] Re: games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: games

You want something different? Try a realtime battle system! =)

Seriously, the stuff you mentioned would be more than enough to make it
standout. My only reccomendation is to kill the text-based interface and use
sprites and matrix maps. I can help you with this if you need it.

Speaking of graphical BASIC RPGs, could anyone tell me the proper arguments
for "drawmode" when using the "line" and other graph-based commands?

---------- The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #10: "Catholic school religion
class is like mom's home cooking. Both leave a bad aftertaste and give you
heartburn." New wisdom every week!

>From: Zach Tong
>To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: [TIB] games
>Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:10:49 -0400
>

>also, i want to program a really great rpg kind of game. and i want
something that is
>more of a challenge, not one of those mindless click the attack button. any

>suggestions. currently, my rpg game will have 6 towns, 5 weapons, 5
Legendary weapons