[TIB] Re: Character Substitution?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Character Substitution?

On Fri, 4 May 2001, ffolkes wrote:

To run the program you start it from the home area and then type in
the string you wish to enter. If you didn't add the Disp c then you won't
see anything happening on the calc but the program will still be reciving
the input. Once you are done entering what you want to convert you press
escape and the program should display the converted string. I hope this
clarifies everything.