[TIB] Re: equation to string?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: equation to string?

> also how exactly do you get the Eq->St command to work on the 85/86 I
looked it up in the manual and did it the way it said too but it didnt work?

I've been wondering this too. Is it possible to convert a variable's
CONTENTS to a string? For example, say I want to have the user to type in a
number and allow me to output it in a string. If I try to write code like
this...

:Prompt A
:B=A
:Eq->St(B,C)
:Outpt(1,1,"Your age is "+C+"?"

... instead of variable C holding the number that the user entered, it
simply holds "A", which is the variable name (not the contents!) Does anyone
know if it is possible to make this work on the 86?

Andrew M.

Follow-Ups: References: