[TIB] Re: Basic Editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Basic Editor

Good question.  Hey!  Maybe we could program one!
Although I, um, don't know very much in the way of
Windows programming.
--- Francesco Orabona <bremen79@infinito.it> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I'm writing a program to plot Bode, Nichols, Nyquist
> diagrams on my TI89, but I have a problem: the
> program is very very big!  There is a Dos or Windows
> program to edit more easily the TI-basic file, like
> the Ti-Graph link software, but more powerful and
> with less bugs?
>

> Thanks for any help

=====
May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become triumphant again!  Long live Corinth!
-Pandrogas
"I am mage, a shadow in the light, a glimmer in the darkness, as eternal as the twilight.  I am the mediation between the storms."
-Pandrogas