[TIB] Re: Variable and String on same line?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Variable and String on same line?

What calc? If 89 or 92 then you can use the string command, if not, there
are a number of programs to convert numbers to strings for the other calcs.
Once you get that done, you can concatenate it to the "x=" and display the
results.
The other option is to use output.
Assuming 8x:
Output(row,col,"X=")
Output(row,col+2,A)

89 and 92 are the same w/o the ( )'s (and I'm not absolutely sure the 8x
ones have them, it's been a while...)

--Matthew