[TIB] Re: Basic Editor

[Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Basic Editor

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.  Though right now, I
have a zillion projects moving along, so it may be a
while before I pick up this one.  But thank you all
the more.  :)
--- Adam Thayer <krevinek@matrix-z.net> wrote:

> --- Pandrogas <pandrogas@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >Good question.  Hey!  Maybe we could program one!
> >Although I, um, don't know very much in the way of
> >Windows programming.
> >--- Francesco Orabona <bremen79@infinito.it> wrote:
> >> Hi all!
> >> I'm writing a program to plot Bode, Nichols,
> Nyquist
> >> diagrams on my TI89, but I have a problem: the
> >> program is very very big!  There is a Dos or
> Windows
> >> program to edit more easily the TI-basic file,
> like
> >> the Ti-Graph link software, but more powerful and
> >> with less bugs?
>
> Hey, I have an idea, why not use Notepad/etc. and
> then Copy/Paste into GraphLink? If you need software
> to do editing with the BASIC Libs/etc., code
> execution,etc. then you will have to write one
> yourself, but 'powerful' is a relative term in this
> case.
>
> -Krevinek

> Matrix-Zed E-Mail (Should This Be Removed?)

=====
May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become triumphant again!  Long live Corinth!
-Pandrogas
"I am mage, a shadow in the light, a glimmer in the darkness, as eternal as the twilight.  I am the mediation between the storms."
-Pandrogas