Re: TIB: Re: erasing lines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: erasing lines

Yes, you can, just look in the manual, it should have
the correct syntax.  Its something like: line(0,2,0,4,
and then whatever the book says.
--- Daniel Bishop <danb2k@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure, but I think you can erase a line by
> adding an extra parameter
> to the line( ) call.  If you draw a line with
> line(0,0,40,0), you can erase
> it with line(0,0,40,0,1)
>
> >From: "B Clark" <nix249@mich.com>
> >To: <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
> >Subject: TIB: Re: erasing lines
> >Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:27:43 -0400
> >
> >You can erase it alone, you have to regraph the
> screen.  The command
> >depends on what calc you use.
> >You could erase just the line with another program,
> but it would take
> >several seconds, and essentially turns the line
> from black to white.

=====
May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become triumphant again!  Long live Corinth!
-Pandrogas
"I am mage, a shadow in the light, a glimmer in the darkness, as eternal as the twilight.  I am the mediation between the storms."
-Pandrogas