Re: TIB: Question concerning renaming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Question concerning renaming

Can someone tell me how to get off this list?  The people here are becoming a
little too cocksure of their own superiority in the TI programming field,
with the last few emails being just one person lambasting another about how
bad a person they are (instead of helping each other), when maybe they did
ask and maybe they didn't find a way.  But at any rate, been nice knowing you
all, which was none of you, and from the way you all project yourself it
seems I wouldn't have liked many of you anyway.

Mike