Re: TIB: help with my ti link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: help with my ti link

In a message dated 05/26/2000 10:01:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tinerix@aol.com writes:

<< Hey
 My Ti Link for the computer has a problem.  Every time I went to get
 something from the cal or send a program to it,  it puts up: transmission
 error, check the communication port etc...  I did every thing I should do.
 Could any one help me?
 Thanx >>

with my old computer, and i never figured out exactly why, it used to always
do that, aparently for some reason it and my mouse port were messing with
each other, so for it to work i had to continually move the mouse pointer
thingy until it finished transferring. strange, messed up, but hey, got a new
computer a few months after that so never really needed to figure out why.
not sure if that's your problem, just though i'd mention