Re: TIB: Hunger Level for caleb

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Hunger Level for caleb

>I'm currently making an awesome RPG for the 83+ (and only the 83+).  I've
>added "hunger" to the stats, but can't think of a way to make it so you get
>hungrier as time passes.  I've got "hours" as another stat thing, it's
>already functioning perfectly.  The hours go down as you move from place to
>place (you have three years to live, 26280 hours).  By the way, this RPG is
>completely text-based, so the entire game is mostly made up of text, menus,
>variables, and Boolean logic.  I've already got it so eating something make
>the hunger level go down, but there's nothing to make it go back up!  The
>main problem is all the pauses for the text, you can't do any big loops.
>If
>someone could figure out how to do this, I would most appreciate it.
>
>~Caleb

okay heres my suggestion, it should work,
lets say hours is A and hunger is B
everytime u change places the hours go up well im guessing you use   "A+1->A
" well when u make that comand A+1->A under it just put B+1->B so when an
hour goes up the hunger goes up and to make hunger go slower just put hunger
ant like 30 for being starving, so kinda like this:

0->A (for hours)
8->B (for starting hunger)
command
command
A+1->A
B+1->B

so when B goes up thats just means he's getting hungrier. i hope this all
made sense e-mail me er sumthing if it didnt at Violent_bob69@hotmail.com

              -Operations