TIB: Info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Info

Okay, those who would be completely committed to helping me with my game, I
can send you a beta.  But you MUST not give it to ANYONE else!  If you find a
bug, or get an idea to make the game better, DON'T change the code!  Tell me
instead.  You may look at the code, don't change it though.  I would prefer
that you play the game and try every possible option before looking at the
code though.  Those who don't know how to program can just send me ideas,
I'll be sure to give credit where it is due.

And can someone send me the link to the TI programming alliance?  I need them
to port the game to other calcs once I've completed the game.  Or, if someone
thinks they can port it better than them, tell me.

work for 83)

~Caleb